Wednesday 14 October 2009

PRE-WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

for better or worse


That is exactly the words that came across my mind this morning, when I was doing the fashion for Eldy and Diana's pre-wedding photo-shoot. Both of them have a common interest in cats, so it was obvious that they asked us (et repertum-my team) to do a photo-shoot of them with their cats as one of three concept. First I thought that I will dress them in something elegant, and make them posed so, but when   I suddenly remembered that I bought 2 pieces of head accessories souvenir from tokyo disneysea (okay, I know I haven't wrote about it yet, I promise i will soon), I had a sudden urge to take a chance and do something entirely different than I was thinking before, a casual session, that brings the child in them, heheheee.

For me, the shoot went really well, and the wardrobe were absolutely (casually) stunning, glad I had changed my mind earlier, and opted for more uncommon theme.



Below are the raw unedited pictures of them, and our team et repertum (Weny, Gana, Eric, and Me!)



No comments:

Post a Comment