Sunday 18 October 2009

I LOVE INDONESIA, I really do!

satu nusa, satu bangsa, satu bahasa

I speak Indonesian everyday, with a hint of sundanesse here and there, and I just use my english when I'm abroad, or doing interviews, and posting a blog here..

Then why it's so hard for me to post a blog in Indonesian?
It's not that my english is THAT good, not at all (well, maybe a little, heheh), but seems to me that if I use Indonesian to actually type my thought, it feels, hmm nauseating, and eerily peculiar..

A few minutes ago, I just read a very interesting blog: http://appleincidents.blogspot.com/
the writers did part of his blog in Indonesian, and I actually note something, that I want to try to write a story, or whatever in Indonesian, and maybe I get a hint somehow, if I keep on reading other people's blog, that's in Indonesian of course!

(I think we shouldn't refer Indonesian language as Bahasa when we speaking in English, as far as I know, the term Bahasa to refer a specific language in English only used by Malaysian , and we all know Indonesian DO NOT wanted to use anything that correlates themselves with Malaysian routines, am I right? No offense guys!)

2 comments:

  1. you mentioned me!
    and in a good way. thank you. :)

    your english is whoa! hehe.

    salam kenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cav
    you're welcome,
    well, I think there's only good things that people could talk about -about your appleincidents- after reading it, hehehe

    salam kenal juga,

    NB:It'd be nice if you mention me in your blog too, hahahahahahahah

    ciao

    ReplyDelete