Monday 26 October 2009

ER (emergency room), being a surgery department intern!

kinda fun, but definitely exhausting

I did my first night shift in the surgery ER last wednesday, and will be doing it again this (Monday) night,..

the thing is, it's so exhausting, not that I don't like it--it being an adrenaline pumping "job", but to not be able to rest or even sit for hours, and to have dinner at 11pm earliest, it's kinda hard, real hard to cope with..

that's the negative part, the positive part, is that you always have an interesting patients brought to the ER, some are annoying, but most of the time they actually funny, especially the drunk ones,..

and to spend the night with friends while helping others, actually brings the good in people,..yeah, even me!

well, I think it's about time I go to sleep, instead of blabbering in this blog, as I won't be getting any until Tuesday night!
wish me luck guys

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment