Sunday 6 December 2009

OLD MEMORIES



Found this old pics while I was cleaning my macbook's memories

The picture above is the winning design, I can't believe it for the first time, that I actually won the AMSA international design competition, it's like I beat Japan for gid's sake, so it was quite overwhelming back then, eventhough the money prize is relatively little. They gave me some money in Korean Won that worth about IDR 400,000. Well the I think the pride actually adding some value to the prize, hehehe.

AMSA is Asian's Medical Students Association, and every year and then they had this design competition to search for the next AMSA primary look of the season (well, kinda like fashion industries right?-or not..). I use the theme candy back then, as it's colourful and I use the tagline "AMSA, uniting the colours of ASIA", get it? Hahaahahaha

I submitted 4 designs back then, and below are the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment