Tuesday 3 November 2009

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SURGERY




take the elevator, go to the third floor, scrub up, and enter the operating room!

I'm on the Pediatric Surgery rotation this week, I kinda don't like it, as I don't like childrens, and the diseases even more..

We as Intern act as an assistant in the operation every now and then, but when we're not, we only act as an observer. Being in the OR requires you to stand for long hours, my personal record is standing straight for 4 hours, so I need to wear a super comfortable sandals, so my feet won't hurt as much

Can't wait for the Plastic Surgery rotation next week, but before then, check out the pictures below that I took earlier this day, it's about the operating room, and the tools that are used during the operation (it's a low quality pictures, I used my bold to capture it, and it's camera is not, I mean NOT the better phone camera out there)..





2 comments: